Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Etsy lost my shop BOGO Sale


PA vintage junk alien guy, originally uploaded by catbishop.

As anyone with a shop on Etsy knows these last couple weeks have been hell on sales. The search functions have gone haywire and newly listed items may not show up for days. Unless someone already knows about your shop and goes there there's no traffic. Many of my listings are nowhere to be found thru a search. I went from doing over $900. in sales (both etsy shops) last month to non-existent sales this month. It's scary and bad timing so I'm having a "Buy one get one free Etsy lost my shop Sale" on all earrings. I'm also offering free shipping on art that generally ships for $10. Free shipping on photos too. Just wait for a revised invoice. On earrings just "buy' the higher priced pair and email me with your free choice (or add it in the comments on the invoice.) Please don't actually buy the free pair. No limit on the bogo. Thanks for your help during this Etsy ate my listings Malfunction....

cat

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, I know for many of you this is not only your passion but your income. I hope etsy fixes itself soon, I will stop by your shop tonight to check out the goods.

catbishop said...

Thanks Countrygirl, you are very sweet.
xoxo,
Cat

Steph said...

Hope the sale helps!

I was so frustrated last week I could have chewed through a stick!

stilettoheights said...

aw good luck Cat!!! My ears are not pierced sadly...it's like I'm Amish or something.

catbishop said...

Thanks Steph,

go easy on those sticks..

Stiletto I don't wear earrings ever... guess i'm Amish too.

Steph said...

Stiletto - with all that gorgeous hair, who needs earrings!

Anonymous said...

Well said.