Friday, January 08, 2010

GLOBAL POULTRY vintage globe and tool sculpture 1000 PIECES no. 143

Global Poultry is a big headed chicken who wants to come live at your house :)

He was created with an old world globe I never thought I'd part with, it actually was part of an assemblage table I made years ago...it's old, banged up and really discolored as seen in the pics. He has a vintage car turn signal beak, toy wooden bowling pin legs, old wood doorknob and a vintage hammer. I'm assembling my tools, it's officially a sickness...

Global Poultry is made to hang from two nails under his hammer head or could be leaned up against a wall. He measures 17 1/2" tall by 6" wide and sticks out from the wall about 7 1/2"
He's named, signed, dated, number 143 in the series and a barrel of barnyard fun. Thanks!

No comments: